PHOTO EXPRESS E3
The first device of its kind with a built-in snap shot VGA photo camera!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When the EXPRESS E3 detects movement within the protected zone, it snaps up to two photos of the zone (the number of photos can be selected when programming the device: 1-2) penetrated by the intruder and transmits it to your email.
A new highly sensitive matrix circuit allows for the device to snap photographs in the dark.
You can download and install our iPhone & Android software applications by navigating to the SUPPORT
section of our website.
REMOTE CONTROLLER BN3-433A
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES ONE REMOTE CONTROL
Express E3 arms and disarms via three button keychain remote controller.
This device is easy to set up and convenient to use.
*Comes with one year manufacturer's guarantee.
ADVANTAGES OF THE EXPRESS E3
Made in USA
- A unique device with no equal anywhere in the world
- Operates for up to six months without a need to replace batteries
- The device will take a snapshot of the premises when triggered by alarm (even in darkness) and send it to your email address
- Camera trigger time after detection is not more than one second
- Places a telephone call and transmits an SMS notification to your mobile telephone number
- Operates within a temperature environment range of -10 to +50 ℃
- Arms and disarms via a three button keychain remote controller
- Compact size
- Modern ergonomic design
The package contains:
* One standalone pir gsm motion detector alarm device
* Two AA alkaline LR6 1.5V batteries
* One keychain remote controller
* Double-sided mounting tape (25x40mm)
* Quick Start Guide
|Maximum distance at which human presence is determined
|Maximum RC operating range
|Maximum distance reqiured to photograph with no lighting
|Trigger time reqiured to activate camera after penetration
|Quantity of photographs at penetration
||1 or 2
|GSM module operating standards
|Maximum number of telephone numbers to be notified
|Maximum number of RC units for arming/disarming
|Elapsed time for notification
||2 x AA/ LR6 1.5v
|Un-interrupted operating duration using one set of batteries
||up to 6 month
|Quantity of dispatched photographs via e-mail during un-interrupted operation
||up to 60
|Operating temperature range*
|Relative humidity at a temperature of +35°C without moisture condensation not to exceed
|Operation duration at a temperature of +25°C
||up to 6 month
||110 x 66 x 57.5 mm