• 4 Channel wire in digital/speech communicator.
• 4 operational channels connected to the host control panel via standard screw terminals tagged ST1 to ST4.
• 4 telephone number capability.
• 4x3 second speech messages plus, 1x8 second master message (user re-recordable).
• Uses normal DTMF telephone to program.
• Local telephone connection.
• Remote control programming option (not for speech messages).
• 1 programmable transitorised output can be comms failure, comms successful, or remote control.
• Redirect input message patterns programmable.
• Trigger inputs are 5V logic level, withstands up to 25V.
• Manufactured to R & TTE directive.
• Fits into compact alarm systems (i.e. 9448+ and 500r+).
• Quiescent current 10mA
• Low battery detection 10.8V
• Dimensions (w*h*d) 120*85*26mm
• Weight 110g